State Sen. Bill Brady Named August 2010 Tax Villain of the Month

7 Responses

1. Gene Bottolfsen says:

THIS IS DIRECTED TO YOU !!!!JIM TOBIN!!!

YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE SEEN ON
    TV LATLY!!!!!!!! YOU SAY BRADY RAISED
    TAXES?????????
    YOU STUPID IDOT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK
    QUINN IS GOING TO DO IF HE GETS ELECTED.

JIM TOBIN YOU MUST HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A CAVE
    I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK BACK, I AM LOOKING
    FORWARD, SO YOU SHOULD BE CAMPAINGING FOR
    BRADY.
    HOW MUCH IS QUINN PAYING YOU JIM TOBIN!! TO DO THIS????????? YOU STUPID IDOT. I WOULD
    NOT PUT ANYTHING PAST THE CROOKED POLITICANS
    IN IL. IN FACT THE WHOLE USA INCLUDING YOU
    JIM TOBIN.
    SO JIM TOBIN WHAT IS YOUR POLITICAL AGENDA?
    WHAT KIND OF CUSHY JOB HAS QUINN PROMISED YOU?
    CALL ME 815-645-2539 AND CONVICE ME THAT I
    SHOULD VOTE QUINN INSTEAD OF BRADY. WHAT KIND
    OF AXE HAVE YOU GOT GRIND WITH BRADY?? MR
    JIM TOBIN
    SO GET OFF YOUR GD HIGH HORSE AND TRY TO HELP
    US IN THIS COMPLETLY BROKEN [more ways than one] STATE OF IL. FIX THE DEFICITE, GET THE
    CHICAGO MOB OUT OF POLITICS [you might be one]TAKE LEADERSHIP AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE, HELP GET US OUT THE MESS YOU AND THE CROOKED POLICITIANS HAVE PUT US IN.

AND LAST— CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNE BOTTOLFSEN

2. Marylou Corzine says:

Republicans always gave us the song and dance that they were for small businesses and taxpayers. Their record in Springfield is even worse than Democrats. Thanks for exposing them. They have lost my vote.

3. Allan Kepley says:

We’re going to miss Blagojevich. He was the only governor who kept his pledge not to try to raise the state income tax.

4. Malinda Bergfeld says:

I will never again fall for the campaign lies of Republican politicians. They are as bad as the Democrats. At least the Democrats are honest and tell you they want to raise your taxes.

5. Kurt Sobczak says:

Jim, I know you will get a lot of flak for exposing Brady and his ilk, but please keep it up. We need to know who our friends and enemies are in Springfield.

6. Karen says:

I seems that most of the our “friends” in Springfield are really our enemies. They just tell us different.

I am voting for honesty this year…Lex Green is my choice for Governor.

7. Mike Young says:

it is time we break this Democratic Socialists Party and Republican Party monopoly in politics, and actually get representatives who really follow our Constitution and who actually represent the people instead of the Corporations and Big Government unions that are working against our Constitutional Republic way of life. We need the Libertarian approach. Freedom, Liberty and smaller government for the people.