March 13th, 2019
News Links June 15th, 2015
News coverage for June 15th, 2015 – including a plea to not raise gas taxes; bankruptcy and the Illiana; Gov. Rauner vs. downstate and suburban Dems; consequences of no IL budget; ready your swimsuit for the pension tidal wave; lies about Snowden; the cost of militarism on the outskirts of the American Empire.
- Chicago Sun-Times op-ed: Don’t raise Illinois gas taxes
- Champaign News-Gazette: The benefits of bankruptcy
- Chicago Tribune: Rauner’s divide-and-conquer strategy hits Downstate, suburban Democrats
- Dispatch – Argus – QCOnline op-ed: What happens without a budget deal?
- Washington Examiner: Pension tidal wave is about to crash down on taxpayers
- The Intercept: The Sunday Times’ Snowden Story Is Journalism at Its Worst – and Filled With Falsehoods
- Antiwar.com: The Forgotten Costs of War in the Middle East