July 27th, 2020
DOCTOR: CALL OFF CORONAVIRUS MEASURES DESTROYING U.S. AND WORLD ECONOMIES
In a video generating thousands of views, Noel lays out his case that Wuhan Flu is overhyped and cannot be stopped until we get herd immunity, and that destroying the economy is a terrible trade for tackling this disease.
“Dr. Noel correctly points out how mismanagement of the pandemic is destroying the U.S., not to mention the world economy,” said James L. Tobin, economist and president of Taxpayer Education Foundation (TEF), “and I hope his educational effort will change both federal strategy and medical advisors to the President. The President is not being served well by Doctors Fauci and Birx.”
Dr. Noel makes the following points in his video:
- In the U.S., we lose almost 9,000 persons from all causes every day. Coronavirus deaths, while tragic, are not very numerous in the larger picture. Yet the media hypes these deaths endlessly.
- The “experts” tell us that it’s an incredibly contagious disease, yet at the same time they tell us it can be controlled with a lockdown. That is complete nonsense.
- The virus is “in the wild.” Because it’s in the wild, we don’t have the ability to stop it. Hong Kong shut things down, but as soon as they relaxed the lockdown, infections went back up. It doesn’t matter what you do, people will become infected. The data from So. Korea show that six out of 7 people who get the virus aren’t sick; they are stealth spreaders.
- Way over 50% of persons either don’t get sick, or have mild symptoms.
- “Bending the curve down” will temporarily lower the rate of infection, but as soon as the lockdown is relaxed, the rate will go back up and the number of people who die will be almost exactly the same. According to Dr. Michael Osterholm, Director of Infectious Disease Research at the University of Minnesota, “It is not possible to reduce transmission of COVID-19.”
- The current measures have destroyed trillions of dollars of wealth and achieved nothing. Bureaucrats Fauci and Birx have blinders on, and the cost is more than we can bear.
- This disease cannot be ended by anything other than “herd immunity.” Ultimately, most people either will have acquired immunity from the illness, or from a vaccine, which we do not presently have.
- The model used by Fauci and Birx is the Murray model at the Univ. of Washington. The model is wrong, and its predictions have been much higher than what has actually occurred. This disease isn’t as bad as advertized.
- Bottom line: The number of cases of COVID-19 infection will not materially change because we don’t have herd immunity. We are destroying the world economy for nothing!
“Dr. Noel’s analysis is compelling,” said Tobin. “We must accept reality and put Americans back to work before we have another 1929.”