November 16th, 2020
News Links June 10th, 2015
News coverage for June 10th, 2015 – including Rauner v. Madigan, property tax debates, suggestion of CPS bankruptcy, government pensions, the FBI’s surveillance ‘air force,’ and the failure of DC’s hegemonic pursuits.
- Chicago Sun-Times: Rauner takes shot at Madigan law practice; speaker calls governor ‘extreme’
- Bloomberg: Rauner Says Illinois Speaker Makes Millions From Tax System
- Northern Public Radio: No Changes In Illinois State Politicians’ Stances On Property Tax Freeze
- ABC 7: State Rep suggests Chicago Public Schools should declare bankruptcy
- Market Watch: Who’s responsible for the Chicago teachers’ pension fund?
- Independent Institute/Forbes: The Immorality of Pushing Pension Debt onto Millennials
- The Atlantic: Congress Didn’t Notice the FBI Creating a ‘Small Air Force’ for Surveillance
- Antiwar.com: Washington’s Great Game and Why It’s Failing