December 8th, 2021
On Thursday, November 3rd, 2011, we celebrated our 35th Anniversary! It was an enormous success. Taxpayers from around the country came together at the University Club of Chicago to enjoy drinks, appetizers, music, and improv.
- Jim Tobin, Taxpayers United for America
- Paul Jacob, Citizens in Charge
- Eric O’Keefe, Alliance for Self-Governance
- John Tillman, Illinois Policy Institute
- Adrian Moore, Reason Foundation
The following individuals were honored with Lifetime Awards:
- Jim Tobin—In recognition of 35 years of defending American taxpayers
- Alexander B. Magnus, Jr. (1926-2002)—In recognition of his fight for liberty everywhere (click for video)
- Eric O’Keefe—In recognition of leading the fight for government accountability and self-governance
Click here for a list of our generous sponsors.
Click here for pictures.
Click below for the event’s program.